[Bf-docboard] 2.5 Wiki Changes

mindrones mindrones at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 04:22:44 CEST 2011

Hey Jared,

I've been looking with more attention at the 2.5 manual index and WOW..
I have to say that you are making it diverging quite a lot from the
official manual index...

As stated in the orange banner up there, the idea is to update the
official manual pages for 2.5 changes, while what you are doing is too
much drastic in my opinion.

Personally I'd prefer you to revert your changes in Doc:2.5/Manual and
prepare a sandbox page where you propose these structural changes here,
so that everybody can discuss. Otherwise crosslinking will be impossible
and really it will be very hard to compare the changes against 2.4 manual.

I don't really think blender 2.5 is so much different from 2.4 to
justify all these structural changes in the manual.

Regards,
Luca