[Bf-docboard] Resource List

Roger Wickes rogerwickes at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 13 14:53:15 CEST 2010

Raindrops:

Welcome to the zoo! First, yes, I was in a big rush yesterday, did not have the
original msg, so did  not have time to craft a proper intro/response. Second,
thank you for  helping out! As a major author for the current wiki, I know what
you  are getting into. it is just too much for me to even think about doing  any
major work on the new version.

Use my attachment as a sort of check list. There are functions on there  that
are not mapped to a key, but are available. What you want is the  keymap, which
is user-definable, that says what keys do which function  in which window. I
think there is at least one, the default, but others  have been discussed such
as a Max or Maya one. There was, for 2.49, also a keyboard template that, by
window and mode, listed what keys did what. There is also, for 2.49, under
Help->Hotkey and Mouse Action reference, which is also script-driven, that may
help you.

 --Roger

Check out my website at www.rogerwickes.com for a good deal on my book and
training course, as well as information about my latest activities. Use coupon
Papasmurf for $15 off!