[Bf-docboard] Resources for Blender

Raindrops From Sky raindrops.fromsky at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 09:19:21 CEST 2010

Hi all,

I would like to start writing the wiki manual for v2.5x. In the past, I have
documented Windows software, and found that writing about the menus,
controls etc. becomes incredibly easier if the developer sends the
"resource" file. This is a text file, which also provides a ready-made
master list of all hotkeys (keyboard shortcuts).

Converting a help file into help docs requires very little cleaning up.

I do not know if that concept applies to a software developed in Python,
though.
Can anyone share the resource file for Blender, if it exists?

Or please share if someone has a script for this purpose.

Thanks in advance.
-Raindrops