[Bf-docboard] Wiki navigation template change proposal

f:siddi francesco.siddi at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 21:41:37 CET 2009

Hello,

after some discussion and real-life feedback with mindrones, I propose here
some changes
to the current navigation and language selection system on the Blender Wiki.

http://www.modesta-project.eu/fsiddi/filexchange/blender/BlenderWiki_nav.mov

The movie shows:

- cleaner version of the Page/Header and Page/Footer templates, achieved
through CSS
- a new Language Selection link, which recalls a dropdown containig links to
the nationalized
  versions of the current page

It is possible to download and test this system here (README included)

www.modesta-project.eu/fsiddi/filexchange/blender/01_lang_nav.zip

I tried to make it as smoothly implementable as possible, hoping that it can
be given a try.
Wait for feedback:)

Greetings
fsiddi