[Bf-docboard] Req : review of new page in sandbox

mindrones mindrones at yahoo.it
Sun Nov 15 17:55:21 CET 2009

Hello,

--- On Sun, 11/15/09, Donn wrote:

> > Since this is untested you may choose to move it to
> your user page as, for
> >  example
> >  http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:Dotherwise/DupligroupControl
> and
> For the life of me I can't figure out where the 'move' tab
> is on the Blender
> wiki is. Could you give me a pointer on how to do this
> move?

If you don't see a "Move" link behind Edit, "History" etc, please let me know and I can move it. If you find it, just rename the page as
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Doc:Tutorials/Game_Engine/Dupligroup_Control

People will probably show up in the Talk page, but formally you have done
as requested in the guidelines [*] if somebody complains at least you have a strong argument by your side :)

Regards,
Luca

[*] http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Meta:Guides/Writer_Guide#Editing_workflow

http://www.mindrones.com