[Bf-docboard] Req : review of new page in sandbox

Donn donn.ingle at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 12:03:31 CET 2009

On Saturday 14 November 2009 20:27:51 mindrones wrote:
> I've made a brief format review in order to have it more clear and a better
>  TOC, see http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Meta:Sandbox/DupligroupControl
Great, thanks.

> If you don't like my edits please just revert :)
They look fine.

> Since this is untested you may choose to move it to your user page as, for
>  example
>  http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:Dotherwise/DupligroupControl and
For the life of me I can't figure out where the 'move' tab is on the Blender
wiki is. Could you give me a pointer on how to do this move?

> If others think it's ok, it can go under
> http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Doc:Tutorials/Game_Engine
Sure, one question: how will I know when others think it's ok? I don't want to
link it to Doc and cause a fuss, but I am not sure how to get the script/idea
'out there' to be tested either.

Thanks Luca,
\d

--