[Bf-docboard] Req : review of new page in sandbox

Donn donn.ingle at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 04:52:08 CET 2009

On Sunday 15 November 2009 18:55:21 mindrones wrote:
> If you don't see a "Move" link behind Edit, "History" etc, please let me
>  know and I can move it.
>  If you find it, just rename the page as
>  http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Doc:Tutorials/Game_Engine/Dupligroup_Con
> trol
I had a close look and all I see are "Discussion", "Edit", "History",
"Unwatch" -- I can't find "Move" anywhere on the page, even if I turn the style
off in Firefox (3.5 on Kubuntu Jaunty). Sorry to bug you, but could you move
the page for me, or let me know how to find the Move form?

> People will probably show up in the Talk page, but formally you have done
> as requested in the guidelines [*] if somebody complains at least you have
>  a strong argument by your side :)
Heh. Good enough.

Thanks for the help,
\d