[Bf-docboard] Re: Bf-docboard Digest, Vol 32, Issue 7

Tobias Regenbrecht regenbrecht at gmx.net
Mon Mar 26 13:35:08 CEST 2007

Hallo rpgsimmaster,

personally I think that the article is now better. Thanks for your work at
first.

And you did - of course not - anything wrong. I hoped my last mail didn't
sound so (my english is not good enough to get all the subtle or not so
subtle nuances).

Though you are right that the license and the confirmation would allow anybody
to rewrite others pages, I know that this may drive some authors away from
the wiki. I just wanted to point that out.

With kind regards

Soylentgreen