[Bf-docboard] Any editor for the wiki?

Olivier Saraja olivier.saraja at linuxgraphic.org
Mon Mar 26 13:54:32 CEST 2007

just a question... I did not contribute to the Wiki since many months now,
but in the past there was an official editor: Stefano/S68

what's the status today regarding this question? I guess it's quite a huge
job to review everything, but somehow perhaps the task should be taken
again by someone, or perhaps by a small team of dedicated and seasoned
writers? I think there are lot of talented doc writers around, and that a
few would thank a little more guidance/review in their contributions from
confirmed writers.

or perhaps it is already the case? In this case sorry for posting this
question, there are quite a few weeks I even went on the wiki... :-/

Cheers,
--
olivS
http://www.feeblemind.org