[Bf-docboard] Arabic interface

Tom M letterrip at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 20:12:31 CET 2007

>  finally... i found someone reply to me !?, i tried to make good translation
> but nobody interest about translation process, what's going on ?!

Hi there were actually 7 replies to you previously, this makes the
eighth.  I tend to commit languages towards end of release, though for
the future I plan to commit then as they come in.

We haven't resolved the directional language issue, and it is unlikely
to be solved this release - It is my hope we can make it a priority
for the release after 2.43.

I did overlook your question regarding translation software though previously,

you asked

>but i know that "GNU gettext" can solve that in easy way is this right ?

We already use gettext, however changes need to be made in how it is
integrated in order for it to support right to left text.  Changes
which are fairly far reaching and thus were not a reasonable target
for this upcomming release.  With a refactor for the next release that
touches a large number of areas it is my hope that the changes can be
made for the next release after 2.43.

Tom M.
LetterRip