[Bf-docboard] problem with outdate doc mirrors

Kent Mein mein at cs.umn.edu
Mon Sep 18 15:20:43 CEST 2006

While I agree that its good to point people to the current documentation,
I do not think the solution is to remove the older docs which are what
the book we are selling is produced off of.  It is also currently the
only visible way to download the entire guide with one click.

I think we do need to update:
http://www.blender.org/cms/Manuals___Books.111.0.html

Which you get to via blender.org click on InfoCenter->Using Blender->
Manuals and books.

Which is probably the way most people get to the documentation.

I'll try to update the page later today.

If anyone else sees links on site that need updating let me know and I'll
make sure they get taken care of.

Kent
mein at cs.umn.edu
http://www.cs.umn.edu/~mein