[Bf-docboard] Re: Bf-docboard Digest, Vol 22, Issue 19 ---- "Is there a Spanish translation??"

Alastair Mason alabandit at gmail.com
Mon May 29 12:49:36 CEST 2006

Greetings Ivan

1) Help wise, iether look at the feature that will be realeased in the next
edition, http://mediawiki.blender.org/index.php/BlenderDev/Current_Projects
select
one that catches your attention, download one of the latest CVS builds at
http://www.graphicall.org/ , this will give you a chance to work on some of
the latest stuff that will need to be documented.

Alternitively, if theres an aera in blender you particularly comftable with
check the the documentation and the currant version of blender, a lot of
section in the documentation need updating and its always easeir to document
sometiong you more comftable with. Everything marked 2.4 is already updated
to the latest version.

2) The documentation was origenally kept on the CVS's but we have upgrade to
a wiki this year which is faster and simpler to use.

3) I can't speek spanish but...
http://mediawiki.blender.org/index.php/Main_Page.es i think is the spanish
translatuion, (top of the of the main page)

cheers
al