[Bf-docboard] Re: Bf-docboard Digest, Vol 22, Issue 19 ---- "Is there a Spanish translation??"

Ivan Steve Vega Herrera ivancatarina at gmail.com
Sun May 28 00:22:25 CEST 2006

Hello everybody out there from the BF comunity,

I joined this mailing list a few months ago, but I got a new job and didn't
have time to be here for a long time.

I'm way too lost. I had to read more than 70 messages, that was crazy, too
many nicknames to remember :-o

Well, here are my questions:
1. Where can I help more, wich section needs more effort?
2. I remember reading something in the Blender website saying that the
"official" documentation is being held at a CVS system, but I also can see
that there is a Wiki project also, or is it the same?
3. Do you know if there is a spanish translation going on that would need
some help?

Well, I'll be reading my email more often.

Have a nice weekend
Ivan