[Bf-docboard] dynamic hotkey template

Ewout Fernhout chocolade at extrapuur.nl
Thu May 4 10:43:29 CEST 2006

Good point matt, although I'm not entirely convinced this wil work
well in the other formats (other than web that is). That would
probably need to be replaced by an image anyhow
I will look into creating something better than that with css (and a
nice rounded-corners hack), I was not impressed :o)
it needs to be a bit more key-like:
http://www.gnoppix.org/pages/rute/key-ctrl.png

Ewout