[Bf-docboard] dynamic hotkey template

Matt Ebb matt at mke3.net
Thu May 4 10:27:33 CEST 2006

Images? Surely it would be better to do this with a CSS style! There
are plenty of reasons why text should be used over images (preserves
the content for copy/pasting, allows people to change font size,
accessibility, etc.) It would be trivial to make a key-alike style as
jimmac has on his blog: http://jimmac.musichall.cz/weblog.php/
Inkscape/ScaleNodes.php

cheers,

Matt