[Bf-docboard] Blender Translators Day

Tom M letterrip at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 23:14:41 CET 2006

Okay trying to decide timezones, really it would be best to have three times,

one for asia/australia, one for europe/africa, and one for the americas.

http://history.acusd.edu/cdr2/WW2Pics2/82035bg.jpg
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_languages_by_total_speakers

I'll email the India Ubuntu list, the Ubuntu translators list, and the
Chinese Blender wiki to see what times are good for them (since
Blender is part of the ubuntu distribution)- pretty much whatever time
they have will probably suck for me though :) .  For the Americas,
after the meeting should be okay.  For Europe/Africa when would be
good? (Admittedly we probably won't get much

LetterRip