[Bf-docboard] NLA, Stride path and stride bone

raphael blender at free.fr
Mon Mar 20 20:28:36 CET 2006

Hi,

this is a great page !
I was in Lyon for the LGM ( http://www.libregraphicsmeeting.org ) and i
made an animation workshop. After my session i had an interesting talk
with Rui Campos (hi Rui) about this tool.

I told him that the NLA "was not my friend", and that i did not feel
very comfortable with it, specially when i had to explain it to new
users. I did not realy trust this tool, because i exepected it to behave
like a sequencer. In my mind, the NLA was quite dangerous because
user can reuse data (the actions) to create sequences and also modifiy
or destroy those data. Don't know if i'm clear... anyway, it's not
the place to discuss about this.

Well, a complete reading of this page has mostly change my mind
about the NLA. I'm about to translate the page in french... i will
propose it to the french wiki translation as soon as i've finished.

thanks ;)

raphael