[Bf-docboard] Interface Chapter

Ewout Fernhout chocolade at extrapuur.nl
Mon Jan 23 09:36:19 CET 2006

Apparently, no-one is actively reading this anymore, but I *really*
would want Stefano or David to react on this proposal... I guess if we
don't get a reaction within a week, we can safely move it (since
there's not really anyone 'in charge').

Quartz, I have a little surprise/present for you next week :o)

Ewout