[Bf-docboard] Interface Chapter

will quartz13163 at distanthumans.info
Mon Jan 23 04:25:23 CET 2006

Greetings,

First thanks for the complement. It is appreciated. ;-)

I think what you propose is an excellent idea. The interface is the
portal to the application for newbies and pros. The interface is the key
to Blender and it should warrant a chapter unto itself. I plan on
expanding on many of the areas in the Interface section. As time passes
more links to panels and menus will begin to grow so that duplication is
reduced.

I second this idea.

-Will (Quartz)