[Bf-docboard] Interface Chapter

David Millet david at tellim.com
Mon Jan 23 15:39:45 CET 2006

> Apparently, no-one is actively reading this anymore, but I *really*
> would want Stefano or David to react on this proposal... I guess if we
> don't get a reaction within a week, we can safely move it (since
> there's not really anyone 'in charge').
>
> Quartz, I have a little surprise/present for you next week :o)

Actually, I am actively reading it, sorry about not responding sooner.  Would
you like to put it up to a vote?  You could put information about the
proposal on the discussion page and ask for people's votes, yay or nay.
Announce the vote and give everyone three or four days to respond, and if the
votes are in the affirmative, go ahead?  How does that sound?

Take a look at how wikibooks conducts votes at:

http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Wikibooks:Book_of_the_month/February_2006_voting

Cheers!

David Millet