[Bf-docboard] release 2.41 in a week

Jean Montambeault iaminnocent at videotron.ca
Mon Jan 9 11:03:56 CET 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gabriel Beloin" <gbeloin at netrevolution.com>

> Yes, yes...
>
> Let say the christmas vacation wasn't full of free time as I expected.

Hey, that can be good too. ;)

> I am already in the process of moving stuff from noob2pro to the core doc.

Your idea of introducing the datablock first is excellent. I agree with
Glend Moyes who think that it should be one of the first concepts to
introduce, even before the UI which is organized around it anyway. Now, if
one can only find a way to write that introduction without the techno-lingo
of the Manual 1.5...

> So half the planned doc is already written in th noob2pro section. The
> rest is not written at all yet. (what's left is just to explain the
> spaces: IPO action, NLA, Timeline).

That is still very important : most of all the work in armatures is done so
we can use Actions and combine them in the NLA

> Help would be cool of course.

Hopefully you'll get it.

Hang on tight!

Jean