[Bf-docboard] release 2.41 in a week

Jean Montambeault iaminnocent at videotron.ca
Mon Jan 9 02:51:20 CET 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tom M" <letterrip at gmail.com>
To: "Blender Documentation Project" <bf-docboard at projects.blender.org>
Sent: Sunday, January 08, 2006 5:24 PM
Subject: [Bf-docboard] release 2.41 in a week

Hi all we will have a bug fix/game engine/python release in a week.

It would be really good if we could do a few things before then

1) Update the 30+30 to use 2.40 features and 2.40 pics it is mostly
still refering to version 2.31 I updated some pics - I can do the
whole thing if need be but I have quite a few things that I'm already
assigned so if someone could help out it would be appreciated -
basically the vert/edge/face/zbuffer thing;

*I guess that you mean the hidden vert/edge/face in Solid/Shaded/Textured
modes ?

undo (instead of the 'remove doubles)

*Sorry, I can't figure that one out : what's undo and remove double have to
do together, unless there was a mistake done somehow, like extruding
deselecting the vertices and then having to remove the overlapping vertices
?

, subsurf modifier; and mirror modifier with
and without merge limit need to be covered.

The merge limit in such a simple modelling job ? I'll try to find a way...

Thanks,

LetterRip