[Bf-docboard] release 2.41 in a week

Gabriel Beloin gbeloin at netrevolution.com
Mon Jan 9 06:42:10 CET 2006

Jean Montambeault wrote:

>2) Is there anyone knowledgeable about the new animation features?
>Everything on the wiki mostly refers to the older methods ...
>
>Well Gabio has something started on Noobs2Pro and it would be great if we
>helped/coaxed him to finish it.
>Much of the info from there would be useful for the Guide too. Better
>finishing what's already halfway done right ?

Yes, yes...

Let say the christmas vacation wasn't full of free time as I expected. I
am already in the process of moving stuff from noob2pro to the core doc.
So half the planned doc is already written in th noob2pro section. The
rest is not written at all yet. (what's left is just to explain the
spaces: IPO action, NLA, Timeline).

Help would be cool of course.