[Bf-docboard] Updating GingerMan

Ewout Fernhout chocolade at extrapuur.nl
Mon Jan 9 09:05:41 CET 2006

Hello Jean,
The key templates were generated in a way which would hopefully be
forward compatible (by our good friend Stefano btw)... That way we
would use conditional templates, so that eventually all of the SK|A
could be replaced by an image of "SHIFT + A" (and so on).
That's why you should still use the templates!!! Not just KEY!
KEY was used in the converted docs because it was very hard to make an
algoritm that could convert them key-combo by key-combo. That was
never meant as a relacement for the original templates.

Ewout