[Bf-docboard] Updating GingerMan

Jean Montambeault iaminnocent at videotron.ca
Mon Jan 9 02:04:47 CET 2006

It wasn't that long after all.

The templates were inconsistently implemented. I must says that the way the
guy did it, using {{KEY|...}} each time is more intuitive than the
complicated system that you chose which, maybe saves some typing, in theory,
really isn't too mnemotechnic.

I found this remark which is quite out of place in the Wiki :
"(In the book we will use SPACE>>ADD>>Mesh>>Cube as shorthand for these
kinds of actions)"
I guess that you decided not to use it in the Wiki because nobody would read
a page about typographical conventions ? Anyway : could I remove it ?

Jean