[Bf-docboard] Plans for the Future

Bart Veldhuizen bart at vrotvrot.com
Mon May 30 21:20:02 CEST 2005

Op 30-mei-2005, om 19:15 heeft Chris Burt het volgende geschreven:

> Emilie and I wanted to write documentation but right now I don't
> have time to mess with trying to get it working. It would be nice
> if there were more streamlined/simple process of getting
> documentation submitted. It would certainly be nice if there were
> more active writers to help each other out with this.

Hi Chris,

what kind of environment would you prefer? Online or offline? For an
offline process with for example OpenOffice we would probably need
some kind of document management system that supports checkin/
checkout functionality. I can already see all kinds of problems with
that :)

Bart