[Bf-docboard] Plans for the Future

Chris Burt desoto at blender.spaceisbig.com
Mon May 30 19:15:45 CEST 2005

Emilie and I wanted to write documentation but right now I don't have
time to mess with trying to get it working. It would be nice if there
were more streamlined/simple process of getting documentation submitted.
It would certainly be nice if there were more active writers to help
each other out with this.

Regards,
--Chris