[Bf-docboard] Blender 2.40 QuickStart Guide (FINAL)

Frédéric van der Essen fred at mentalwarp.com
Thu Dec 22 22:53:00 CET 2005

Here is two versions, not final at all since they are still made in
inkscape :
the first has an outline, and gray bg / white panels
http://www.mentalwarp.com/~fred/divers/blender/Hotkeys/BlenderQuickStart7.png
the second is more like the previous, for comparison. I made the blue 2x
lighter to use less ink.
http://www.mentalwarp.com/~fred/divers/blender/Hotkeys/BlenderQuickStart8.png