[Bf-docboard] A blender FAQ

Alastair Mason alabandit at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 11:36:13 CET 2005

greetings

Prehaps then what I am proposing is a new knowlage base rather than an
FAQ. Unfortunitly the knowlage base existed in the gap between me
learning blender, working too much to uses blender and now back at
actuly using blender. I don't know the reasons for its tragic demise
or prehaps ways of avoiding a repeated demise.

If blender is getting google facilities then I'm really glad. but as
letter rip stats its not easy for majority to uses manuels, if we want
to make blender a professional, every day program we need to make it
simple for the person on the street to learn not just computer
fundies.

I love the documentation and pretty much read it from cover to cover
all i want to do is add to it, in a kind of "Blender for Dummies" way.
For people who fo get the basics of rendering cause they only been
using blender for a week, doing a corse and terms like DPI are curse
words.

But as i've said keep answers short and link them back to the
documentation for indepth answers.

FAQ/Knowlage base is still under heavy depate an thing else in the
documentation i can help with? the todo list is very un-clear.

thanks for all your time
al