[Bf-docboard] A blender FAQ

Bart Veldhuizen bart at vrotvrot.com
Thu Dec 8 14:40:57 CET 2005

HI Alastair,

I handed over the code&content of the Blenderbase to the Elysiun.com
admins who were very interested in hosting it. After that, nothing
happened for a *long* time and it simply died. I still have an old
version online here:

http://www.vrotvrot.com/support_0.8

The concept seemed to work really well. Only offering a search engine
is a problem for inexperienced users since they usually don't know
what they don't know, or simply don't know the right words for it.
The browsing interface solved that.

I'm currently working on a new version of it which will  be much more
powerful and much more advanced than a simple catalogue-based answer
browser. I wouldn't mind using the Blender community as a test group :)

Bart

Op 7-dec-2005, om 11:36 heeft Alastair Mason het volgende geschreven: