[Bf-docboard] Docboard on blender3d.org

malefico andauer bf-docboard@blender.org
Sat, 3 Apr 2004 07:51:46 -0300 (ART)

I agree. We should keep the docboard page at
blender.org updated. Unfortunately my "web-wizard"
skills are limited to plain html (php and other
mystical languages are far out of my lead).

Anyway, the link to the Docboard at blender.com should
be in a more visible place (maybe just below the
Blender 2.3 Guide e-shop link).

Cheers.

malefico.

 --- Martin Kleppmann <mk428@cam.ac.uk> escribió: > On