[Bf-docboard] Docboard on blender3d.org

Martin Kleppmann bf-docboard@blender.org
03 Apr 2004 10:01:32 +0100

On Apr 3 2004, Bart Veldhuizen wrote:
> at this moment the information about the documentation board on
> blender3d.org is pretty sparse ( see the bottom of
> http://www.blender3d.org/cms/Blender_Manual.92.0.html ).
> I would like to suggest that we create a separate section under
> InfoCenter/Using Blender and explain a bit more about what we do
> and how people can get involved.

Some easy-to-find information of that sort would be rather useful. How
about the http://projects.blender.org/projects/docboard/ page? It is
probably the right place to put such things on, and at the moment it is
looking rather sad and unmaintained. (Development status -- planning?)

I'm unfortunately also quite busy at the moment, so I can't volunteer to do
the writing...

Martin

--
+++ martin kleppmann +++ http://www.kleppmann.de +++