[Bf-docboard] Docboard on blender3d.org

Bart Veldhuizen bf-docboard@blender.org
Sat, 03 Apr 2004 08:47:07 +0200

Hi all,

at this moment the information about the documentation board on
blender3d.org is pretty sparse ( see the bottom of
http://www.blender3d.org/cms/Blender_Manual.92.0.html ). I would like to
suggest that we create a separate section under InfoCenter/Using Blender
and explain a bit more about what we do and how people can get involved.
I know that some of the info is in the documentation itself, but the
website is the first place where people look.

Unfortunately, I'm very busy with all the website work and I don't have
much time to work on the actual content itself. Would anyone on this
board care to become the maintainer of the Docboard section on
blender3d.org?

Have fun,

Bart