[Bf-docboard] PDF Problems

Shish bf-docboard@blender.org
Fri, 2 Apr 2004 12:25:57 -0800 (PST)

Could you try improving (fixing) the PDF-maker? (LaTeX?)

Seems to me that helping out a fellow open source project and making the world
a better place is a much better option than sitting here complaining :P

> great idea, so I'll be seeing you sumbit a patch in the next few days?

no >_<. Or maybe - I'll have a look, but seeing as I haven't got tex downloaded
yet, it may be a while (portage says I have 80MB to download for "tetex", and
I'm on a 56k. And I don't even know if tetex is the package I want... (It's the
only thing that comes up in a search for "tex")).

So yeah, I'm still trying to get docbook to work *at all*. If nobody else gets
there first, I'll have a look as soon as it's working.

-- Shish