[Bf-docboard] Corrections to docmentation

Bart Veldhuizen bf-docboard@blender.org
Sun, 18 May 2003 11:50:54 +0200

Done!

-----Original Message-----
From: bf-docboard-admin@blender.org
[mailto:bf-docboard-admin@blender.org] On Behalf Of Christian Plessl
Sent: zaterdag 17 mei 2003 19:10
To: bf-docboard@blender.org
Subject: [Bf-docboard] Corrections to docmentation

Curretnly I'm doing some experiments with a different way of creating
the PDF
documentation (docbook xsl stylesheets -> saxon -> fop). The saxon XML
parser
seems to be more picky regarding the XML syntax. I found the following
problems with the XML sources that should be fixed:

In chapters/lighting/chapter_lighting.xml:
Error on line 48 column 0,  Entities need a semicolon delimiter.
&LampTypes;
instead of &LampTypes

In chapters/lighting/section_LampTypes.xml:
Error on line 413 column 33: missing whitespace between attributes:
<figure id="BSG.LIG.F.S68.114" float="1"> instead of
<figure id="BSG.LIG.F.S68.114"float="1">

Could someone with cvs commit rights take care of incorporating these
tiny
fixes?

Best regards,
 Christian

--
Christian Plessl <plessl@tik.ee.ethz.ch>
Computer Engineering and Networks Lab, ETH Zurich, Switzerland