[Bf-docboard] CVS commit: BlenderManual/chapters/lighting section_LampTypes.xml chapter_lighting.xml

Bart Veldhuizen bf-docboard@blender.org
Sun, 18 May 2003 11:50:15 +0200 (CEST)

bartv (Bart Veldhuizen) 2003/05/18 11:50:15 CEST

  Modified files:
    BlenderManual/chapters/lighting section_LampTypes.xml
                                    chapter_lighting.xml

  Log:
  Curretnly I'm doing some experiments with a different way of creating the PDF
  documentation (docbook xsl stylesheets -> saxon -> fop). The saxon XML parser
  seems to be more picky regarding the XML syntax. I found the following
  problems with the XML sources that should be fixed:

  In chapters/lighting/chapter_lighting.xml:
  Error on line 48 column 0,  Entities need a semicolon delimiter. &LampTypes;
  instead of &LampTypes

  In chapters/lighting/section_LampTypes.xml:
  Error on line 413 column 33: missing whitespace between attributes:
  <figure id="BSG.LIG.F.S68.114" float="1"> instead of
  <figure id="BSG.LIG.F.S68.114"float="1">

  Could someone with cvs commit rights take care of incorporating these tiny
  fixes?

  Revision  Changes    Path
  1.2       +1 -1      BlenderManual/chapters/lighting/section_LampTypes.xml
  1.3       +4 -4      BlenderManual/chapters/lighting/chapter_lighting.xml