[Bf-docboard] Corrections to docmentation

Christian Plessl bf-docboard@blender.org
Sat, 17 May 2003 19:10:06 +0200

Curretnly I'm doing some experiments with a different way of creating the PDF
documentation (docbook xsl stylesheets -> saxon -> fop). The saxon XML parser
seems to be more picky regarding the XML syntax. I found the following
problems with the XML sources that should be fixed:

In chapters/lighting/chapter_lighting.xml:
Error on line 48 column 0,  Entities need a semicolon delimiter. &LampTypes;
instead of &LampTypes

In chapters/lighting/section_LampTypes.xml:
Error on line 413 column 33: missing whitespace between attributes:
<figure id="BSG.LIG.F.S68.114" float="1"> instead of
<figure id="BSG.LIG.F.S68.114"float="1">

Could someone with cvs commit rights take care of incorporating these tiny
fixes?

Best regards,
 Christian

--
Christian Plessl <plessl@tik.ee.ethz.ch>
Computer Engineering and Networks Lab, ETH Zurich, Switzerland