[Bf-docboard] translation

Felix Rabe bf-docboard@blender.org
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 19:21:35 +0100

Stefano Selleri wrote:

> looks like this list is getting lazy.

There seems to be only one solution: we should rewrite Blender
completely in a programming language that can't be used without
documenting the code at the same time somehow.  Or a language that IS
documentation at the same time.

I know this is rubbish (and good hackers know how to circumvent the 'doc
feature' anyway - sooner or later ;) ), but this old wisdom seems to be
true: "programmers hate documenting their work".  Or at least there is
not a lot of motivation left for it now.

Any idea on how to get the fire going again?  Another 100k EURO
campaign? :o)

Probably I should do something completely else: a quest for the fire of
motivation.

Anyway, cu
Felix