[Bf-docboard] Converting DocBook to HTML/PDF/...

Bart Veldhuizen bf-docboard@blender.org
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 13:49:30 +0100 (CET)

I don't have much time to answer now, but I use the standard docbook
tools installation from RedHat 8 at home. I don't have any makefiles, but
just run docbook2pdf or docbook2html ...

I'll try to make some time for this tonight.

Bart