[Bf-docboard] Converting DocBook to HTML/PDF/...

Karsten Dambekalns bf-docboard@blender.org
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 13:50:22 +0100

On Mit, Jan 29, 2003 at 01:35:32 +0100, Karsten Dambekalns wrote:

> What works substantially better for me is
>  xsltproc --catalogs \
>     /usr/share/sgml/docbook/stylesheet/xsl/nwalsh/xhtml/docbook.xsl \
>     BlenderManual.xml > html/index.html
> This produces one big HTML file though, I'll probably need some more
> tweaking to make it emit chunked HTML.

just found out:
  xsltproc --catalogs -o html/ \
     /usr/share/sgml/docbook/stylesheet/xsl/nwalsh/xhtml/chunk.xsl \
     BlenderManual.xml > html/index.html

gives multiple files in the html directory.

Karsten