[Bf-committers] Credits Page

Sergey Sharybin sergey.vfx at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 16:19:06 CEST 2014

The only way to make `arc patch` to get proper authorship is to force
everyone to use arc for submitting the reports. Now, if you force everyone
to fill in proper name and "Public Email", getting this info for those who
don't use git would be matter of single click on their nick. Setting this
up is like 2min in the phabricator and some time updating the instructions.

Further, with two clicks max you get list of the commits associated with
the user. The only thing here is that you wouldn't see email directly in
there and for now you'll need to consult local git for the email. We could
agree that showing email is not that bad in there, it's visible on
corresponding git.blender.org page anyway.