[Bf-committers] Credits Page

Kévin Dietrich kevin.dietrich at mailoo.org
Sun Sep 14 09:49:03 CEST 2014

I might sound harsh but I believe that to ease out this process, at
least for the future, it could be time for the committers to actually
commit with the author's name (git commit --author=insert_name) and drop
the all "patch by someone" nonsense. If the guys taking care of the
Linux kernel can do this with 20 times as much contributors as Blender,
the Blender guys can do this.

Commit etiquette, simple stuff.