[Bf-committers] Credits Page

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 08:00:27 CEST 2014

I'd be happy to drop the commit count, its not an accurate indication
of contributions anyway,

However I don't think doing that makes the task any easier. To get
every patch-author we still need some way to map committed patches to
a user name.

On Sun, Sep 14, 2014 at 9:33 AM, Harley Acheson
<harley.acheson at gmail.com> wrote:
> If it isn't possible to get the diff author information back we could
> _consider_ the following:
>
> Correct a *single* commit (only) for each of the 213 missing contributors,
> abandon the
> "commit count" as being inaccurate from now on, and create a new "Credits"
> page listing
> all contributors without commit count but sorted: Ton, Core devs, module
> owners,
> committers, everyone else.
>
> Harley

- Campbell