[Bf-committers] Blender developer meeting, January 26, 2014

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 16:28:48 CET 2014

This is currently using scanfill to create a mesh which is then
rendered by `source/blender/blenkernel/intern/mask_rasterize.c`,
(basically renders geometry in 2d)

2d curves have the same problems with overlapping splines,

To support this we could pre-process the curves before filling, I'll
try check on adding this in the next 2-3 weeks, perhaps this can be
made to fix the annoyance with 2d filled curve objects too.

- Campbell