[Bf-committers] Blender developer meeting, January 26, 2014

xglasyliax . xgl.asyliax at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 15:36:22 CET 2014

Regarding the mask curve overlap oddity:

Does the drawing of the base part of the mask still use the code I did
pre-Tears of Steel, or did a new base rasterizer come along with the
triangle based feather code?

Sorry don't have sources accessible at the moment to check for myself. :(

2014-01-26 Tamito KAJIYAMA <rd6t-kjym at asahi-net.or.jp>