[Bf-committers] New Developer Meeting minutes

Erwin Coumans erwin.coumans at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 20:37:50 CET 2010

Ok, I got fed up with all the discussion about a broken cmake Win32 debug build,
so I fixed it in svn revision 26055. The fix is to put 'debug' or
'optimized' before the library name.

cmake OpenCollada is now enabled by default for a bit of testing.
If other devs like to disable it again, it is trivial to switch ON to
OFF again :-)

SET(OPENCOLLADA_LIB
		debug OpenCOLLADASaxFrameworkLoader_d
		debug OpenCOLLADAFramework_d
		debug OpenCOLLADABaseUtils_d
		debug OpenCOLLADAStreamWriter_d
		debug MathMLSolver_d
		debug GeneratedSaxParser_d
		debug UTF_d
		debug xml2_d
		optimized OpenCOLLADASaxFrameworkLoader
		optimized OpenCOLLADAFramework
		optimized OpenCOLLADABaseUtils
		optimized OpenCOLLADAStreamWriter
		optimized MathMLSolver
		optimized GeneratedSaxParser
		optimized UTF
		optimized xml2 )

Are there any other outstanding cmake issues, or was the fuzz all
about this OpenCollada issue?
Thanks,
Erwin