[Bf-committers] New Developer Meeting minutes

Emmanuel Stone emmanuel.stone at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 00:19:27 CET 2010

I have also been using the CMake files with MSVC for the past year or
so in Debug and Release.
It takes a bit of tweaking, but so do most build systems.

I also think scons is fantastic for getting a build up quickly and
simply, but as many people have pointed out project files are great
for development.
I think both CMake and Scons have a place right now, and I don't think
anyone needs to be taking sides :)

-Emmanuel

p.s. I like vim and emacs too