[Bf-committers] New Developer Meeting minutes

Andrea Weikert andrea at aweikert.de
Sun Jan 17 18:37:53 CET 2010

Hi Erwin,

Erwin Coumans schrieb:
> Andrea,
>
> I tested current trunk on Windows and cmake debug build and release
> just compiles and runs fine, if you use default settings.

Well, the default settings have only part of the features enabled. What
if I want to debug/test these?

> Did you change any cmake defaults (such as enabling OpenCollada which
> is OFF by default)?

Yes, I had OpenCollada enabled, it works fine with the debug build in
the projectfiles, so why shouldn't it work
with the cmake files?
> Did you file an issue with details in the bug tracker (with full
> callstack at crash)?

not yet, because I didn't have much information. As far as I remember
there wasn't
even a call stack, because the application refused to start up. It
crashed while loading the dlls at startup.

Cheers,
Andrea