[Bf-committers] New Developer Meeting minutes

Erwin Coumans erwin.coumans at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 17:33:13 CET 2010

Andrea,

I tested current trunk on Windows and cmake debug build and release
just compiles and runs fine, if you use default settings.

Did you change any cmake defaults (such as enabling OpenCollada which
is OFF by default)?

Did you file an issue with details in the bug tracker (with full
callstack at crash)?

Thanks,
Erwin