[Bf-committers] Composite nodes question

José María Méndez arkano22 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 16:29:22 CET 2010

Problem solved, never mind. But I have two new questions:

-I think that replacing the Z layer with a view space position layer
would be useful. You still have the depth information in the B channel
of the layer, but you have complete position data in RGB. Many
post-process effects could benefit from this.

-I have noticed is that normal and z buffers are anti-aliased. Doesn´t
this produce incorrect results at object edges?